Talpa Media Holding NV and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Talpa" or "we") respect your privacy. The information we process about you (hereinafter "Personal Data") is treated with the utmost care and security.
Talpa has filed a notification with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DDPA) of the processing of personal data by Talpa. This notification and more information about privacy can be found on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: www.cbpweb.nl.
2 The provision of personal data is not required
3 Types of data and processing purposes
Talpa may process the following personal information from you: name, address, birth date, gender, (mobile) telephone number, email address, information about your talents and interests, or other information that you as a user of one or more of our websites or apps indicate. In addition, our servers automatically record certain data, such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit to our websites.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer you services, products and / or information from Talpa (whether through our digital extensions, including but not limited to our websites and apps) and to adapt it to your needs and desires;
- to offer you possibilities to contact other users via digital extension, including but not limited to our websites and apps to post and exchange information (if applicable);
- to approach you to participate in a television program;
- to send you user information, service call- or other (electronic) commercial messages;
- to analyse, maintain, secure and optimize our websites and apps and associated technologies;
- to compile user statistics;
- for recruitment and;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those listed above. We can use third parties to process your personal data, which third parties will follow the instructions of Talpa.
We may share your personal information within our group of companies and combine your personal information with data collected in connection with your use of our websites, apps, products or services (including participation in a television show). We will not give your personal
We store your personal data as long as needed for the above purposes or to meet our legal (retention) requirements.
We maintain a state of the art level of security in the processing of personal data to avoid unauthorized access to, alteration, disclosure or loss of personal data.
6 Links to websites of others
Our websites and apps contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Talpa is not responsible for the content of these websites.
8 Right of access, correction and right to object
You can request to review your personal data. If we incorrectly process your personal data, you can request us to change or remove it. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, let us know by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Talpa Holding NV, Zevenend 45, 1251 RL Laren NH, the Netherlands, stating "Right to object ".